I have moved

You can mostly find me here these days instead. I'll do cross-posting for a while longer though.

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Planning continues

Well, taping did commence last night. I got the bodice taped and ready to make a muslin from.

I was about to cut into it at the size 8 when I came to my senses and decided to wait until a time when I have the intended recipient's body available for measuring.

A 5 year old doesn't exactly like being woken up at night just cause Mum was too lazy to measure her before she went to bed. It never ends well.

So instead I watched some online classes on Craftsy that I bought and am slowly working my way through a first viewing.

Tonight I'll work on getting ahead on housework though. It's not my forte and sometimes we let things slip too much. I'm giving myself a head start for the weekend when the girls are off hiking and then Isabel's going on a sleep over at her grandparents'.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...