I have moved

You can mostly find me here these days instead. I'll do cross-posting for a while longer though.

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Coat

20120701_img001

Isabel's coat was done too when she came home from camp. I left it to her to choose the buttons.

I had some lovely white coconut buttons but she chose some silvery looking plastic buttons with a relief butterfly pattern on them.

20120701_img002

Isabel got a back flap too like the one I made for Sofia. I like the original look of it. I also added a bunch more topstitching to it.

20120701_img005

The inside seams are all bound with a store bought light blue bias tape with tiny white dots.

Secret Agent Sisters

It matches her new Jump Rope well and it hits at just the right length I think.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...